Experience / Education:
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Facilities / Operations Management.
- Minimum qualification Grade 12.
- Electrical, Mechanical or Construction background and Technical skills would be a recommendation.
- Quality/standards awareness and implementation, Basic contract management, Co-ordination Skills, Business Writing Skills, Financial / Numeracy Skills, Call & Query Analysis, Computer Literacy - MS Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook), Windows NT, Nicor.
Main purpose/objective of the position:
- Inspection of buildings, management and control of service- and maintenance contractors, management and control of tenant installations, and execution of building relevant activities as predetermined by Property Manager and Centre Manager
- Budgeting & Expense Control
- Building Management & Administration
- Tenant Installations, Revamps & Upgrades
- People Management (Internal & External)
- Only if you do meet the minimum job requirements and experience as mentioned above, you may submit a detailed updated CV.
- Please Apply Online and complete your registration on Ditto Hire (our application tracking system) to enable and protect you as a candidate to accept the new POPIA terms and conditions. This will then create your permanent profile with which you can apply for all jobs as advertised by AJ PERSONNEL. However, you may remove your profile from AJ PERSONNEL when you are no longer in the job market.
- AJ Personnel is fully POPIA Compliant.
- Please take note that the applicants who do not adhere to the above criteria will not be considered for the respective position.
- Note our clients may expire jobs at their own discretion.
- AJ PERSONNEL will only respond to shortlisted candidates.
- If you have not received a response within two (2) weeks from applying, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
- In accordance with our Employment Equity goals and plan, preference will be given to suitable applicants from designated groups as defined in the Employment Equity Act 55 of 1998 and subsequent amendments thereto.