Our client in the Centurion area is recruiting for a Snr Manager: Property Development, who will be responsible to ensure that company objectives for Profit, Program, Quality, Safety and Environmental performance for each property development project are achieved.
The focus will be on strategic planning, evaluating preliminary feasibilities, concept design & planning and development management.
- Develops strategies for further review.
- Evaluates market sectors in terms of emerging opportunities and monitors market/competitor trends.
- Defines and reviews project goals and constraints.
- Defines and evaluates best use options for properties
Concept Design and Planning
- Develops design briefs with external consultants.
- Arranges site audits.
- Develops budget estimates /cost plans
- Liaises with approval authorities and relevant parties.
- Negotiates/gains approvals in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Advises and liaises with all other stakeholders. Development.
- Obtains senior management approval for development strategies.
Real estate asset management; Property Market & Property Asset Management; Risk Mitigation; Tendering; Contracting/ Legal; Facilities
Management, Real Estate and Workplace industry best practices and trends; Procurement tender and negotiation processes
Computing skills (particularly Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Project). Presenting & Communicating Information Real estate
contract management; Lease administration; Real estate leasing documents and contracts; Property Quantitative Methods; Property Development
and Management; Real Estate Finance; Real Estate Market Analysis; Commercial Real Estate Investments; Real Estate Valuation, Development and
brokerage; Appraisal development for evaluating projects; Project Management & Planning; Business Acumen and insight into operational
management; Financial Acumen including budgeting; Change management; Financial Modeling
BSc Property Studies/ QS, Engineering - Construction Management (NQF level 7), or 4-year degree relevant to Construction Economics & Management
8 Years experience of which at least 2 years on management level, in Commercial, Retail, Construction & Property Direct Input, including small or large
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link