A well established company within the property industry and based in Cape Town is looking to employ an experienced Rentals Administration Supervisor to join their organisation. Suitable candidates will need to meet the following requirements:
- 3 to 5 years experience within in the rental property industry
- 1 year experience within Rental/Administration
- 1 to 2 years experience in staff management
- Experience on Prop Data, Hubspot and Google Drive advantageous
- Applicant need to be experienced in rentals,
- Level-headed and able to adjust to unexpected situations that may rise.
- Punctual and dependable
- Must have own transport
Duties and responsibilities:
- Check the WeConnect U(WCU) Dashboard daily
- Ensure that all information is correctly captured and uploaded on WCU
- Check that all tenants are on TPN and the credit checks are adequately performed.
- Sign off on lease checklist and ensure they are uploaded to each lease file.
- Send out Letters of Demand
- Reconcile unreconciled deposits and follow up with Agents regarding any payments not correctly allocated/unidentifiable
- Split/future payments dates for future months where applicable, i.e. if lease only starts in a couple of months or commission only due the following month etc.
- Approve all payments
- Monitor tenants in arrears and submit list to agents on the 3rd and 6th of each month to chase up
- Compile list of leases expiring 3 months in advance - to be checked against the Ongoing Rental Report and submit to agents to follow up on
- Export payments by remittance date as per Comm Run/Cut Off schedule; compile and submit monthly commission workings/statements to Finance Department
- Ensure all required statutory FICA documents are receive and uploaded to each lease on WCU
- Ensure correct and timeous reporting of all rentals to Smart Track and confirm on closing off of the month on last day of the month
- Overseeing adequate and complete supporting documentation for submission to the Accounts Division to ensure accurate, timely remittances
- Ensuring as far as possible, that complaints and concerns are attended to speedily and satisfactorily
- Prioritise agent support at all times!
- Ensure all leases are compliant with POPIA
- All mandates and mandate source information is added to the PropData Management System (PDMS)
- Ensuring the maintenance of accurate records of overall activities and clients in accordance with the legal requirements of the Company
- Any and all paperwork, documentation, contact details, reports of lists generated to remain the property of the Company.
- Problem solving and troubleshooting within the Rentals team as required
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the real estate laws and code of ethics
- Ensure overall statutory compliance of the rentals division with applicable laws and regulations (FICA, NCA, CPA, PPRA etc)
- Any other duties required by the company from time to time, as instructed by management
- This list is not exhaustive and is subject to change