A well established company within the property industry and based in Cape Town is looking to employ an experienced Property Operations Controller to join their organisation. Suitable candidates will need to meet the following requirements:
- 2 to 3 years experience within in the property industry
- 1 year experience within Operations Control/Administration
- Experience on Prop Data, Hubspot and Google Drive advantageous
- Must have own transport
Duties and responsibilities:
- Assist - the General Manager in their functions
- On-line folder / filing to be up to date at all times
- Assist with all aspects relating to the Client Care Division, including management of the HUB and Client Care.
- Hubspot Administrator - Unsubscribes, e-mails, updating deal pipelines, ensuring all leads are captured into Hubspot , prospecting, prospecting back-up, special projects for agents, Hubspot reporting
- Co-ordination of the development & maintenance of client data, including importing and exporting data
- Possess a sound understanding of data management principles
- Sourcing Contact Details within POPIA limits
- Daily reporting converting data into leads information - Client Liaison duties (disputes and queries)
- Weekly Sales buyers meeting - prepare all relevant information per requests from Licensee
- Capture forms information and confirm Hubspot journey - this will lead into Rentals as well
- Update various month end reports - mandates, P24 etc.
- Assist w/ onboarding and offboarding:
- Uploading items to the Intranet
- Inviting new staff to and removing old staff from the Intranet
- Create onboarding packs (all generic docs to be signed excl. LOA and MOA)
- Branch Admin for rentals, assist with listings where required and matching tenants
- Assist w/ requesting on show submissions and generating show day report
- Branch Admin back-up for all agents - obtain a clear understanding of how the listing process works
- Referrals administrator - updating feedback, following up with agents
- Understanding and controlling our CRM and back end systems, along with data management on these various platforms.
- General office management, including: stock control, maintenance awareness, keys cut, sanitisation foggers, print and replace window displays, assist clients who walk-in/call-in, record and monitor key exchanges, minor ad hoc, admin tasks, ensure Covid procedures are followed
- Fill receptionist back-up and support as required
- Staff shuttle - ensuring people are covered when someone calls in sick etc.