Assist center manager with day-to-day duties
• Draft offers and electronically forward copy of agreement of lease and tenant criteria documents
• Follow up on outstanding lease agreements and on FICA documentation
• Draft lease agreements i.e., renewals / new lets, cessions, cancellations, addendums, parking agreements and related documentLiaise with tenants, Portfolio Manager, Centre Manager, Leasing Consultants, Credit Controllers, and agents about lease agreements
• Ensure correct loading of agreements on Nicor
• Ensure the correct loading of debit orders
• Open and upkeep tenants’ files
• Attend to lease audits
• Attend to all queries within a centre
• Complete and upkeep outstanding lease reports as well as reports on new lets and renewals already concluded
• Assist the Centre Manager and SBU as and when required
• Advise meter readers of any changes
• Assist with compilation of the monthly report packs
• Assist with the budget process
• Perform secretarial functions when requested
• Assist with deposit refunds and returning of bank guarantees
• Calculate annual and insurance rates adjustments for loading onto Nicor
• Prepare renewal sheets with information on current and budgeted charges
• Prepare take back inspection reports and notify Building and Leasing Consultants
• Write housekeeping letters and reports
• Attend to tenant queries on range of issues including but not limited to housekeeping, building faults, electricity / water queries (RMS), account queries
• Weekly reporting on outstanding offers / leases / FICA
• Monthly reporting on GLA / vacancy movements.
• 2-3 years of experience in a documentation and secretarial environment or similar, preferably in a property environment.
• Knowledge of leasing process and documentation.
• Matric - prerequisite
• Post Matric qualification will be an advantage
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link