The main function of the position is to ensure that client satisfaction is upheld at all times, and to support the relationship manager with the management of their portfolio as per the SLA with the client.
- Responsible to liaise various stakeholders involved with building maintenance, including contractors and request payment approval where necessary via the required channels.
- Process all relevant payments and reimbursements that have been approved by the relationship manager.
- Create journals as instructed by the relationship manager to process reimbursements to owners and ensure that all allocations in journals are correct and accurate as it related to the trust accounts.
- Compile monthly reports and invoices and save to the database.
- Ensure that websites of all complexes are updated monthly to reflect the latest documentation and information. Ensure that all relevant documentation required for audits are uploaded to the website.
- Liaise with contractors, owner care consultants, relationship managers, and trustees to ensure that building maintenance is executed in line with the SLA.
- Liaise with brokers for common property insurance claims, complete claim forms, obtain invoices and reports for incidents and ensure that payments are allocated timely and accurately to the correct ledgers once insurance has paid out.
- Grade 12 – High School Diploma or GED
- Relevant sectional title certificate (CPMD or Paddocks etc.)
- Home-Owners Association certificate will be advantageous
- Degree/Diploma is advantageous
- At least 2 years’ experience in sectional titles environment, as well as Home-Owners Associations.
- At least 2 years’ administration (Includes working with Excel, Word and Outlook)
NB APPLICATIONS - PLEASE NOTE:
We use Ditto to track and manage applications and can only accept online applications. If you are unable to apply through link provided, please upload CV to our website www.pillango.co.za under VACANCIES. If the vacancy doesn't appear on the website, the position is no longer available.
The advertised salary range is merely a guideline in terms of the level of candidates required and it remains the prerogative of our client to offer a candidate any market-related salary in line with qualifications, skills, and level of experience.