- Trade tested Artisan preferably with a mechanical background and minimum 5 years’ experience in a heavy Engineering Industry.
- Min 5 years’ experience in CMMS Systems (Maximo), project management, plant and production experience as well as planning & scheduling skills.
- Strong management and communication skills.
- Knowledge of principles of welding, pressure vessels (per SANS 347), vacuum pans, evaporators, tank maintenance and relevant legislation.
- Knowledge of planned maintenance system with focus on Off-Crop and stop day planning essential.
- Knowledge of Condition Based Monitoring.
- All applicants to be fully competent on Microsoft Word, Excel, Access Microsoft Project and Power Point applications.
- CMMS competency (Maximo) would be an advantage.
- Manage the Maximo Planning System, train users, generate reports as required by Management and ensure the system meets group standards and requirements.
- Deliver an effective Off-Crop Plan and report on progress.
- Custodian of Standby roster, data library and iAMP BSC.
- Required to carry out FLM standby duties.
- Manage and develop subordinates in the Planning Department
Please note that prospective employees will be subject to security vetting. Should you not hear from us within 10 working days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.