The ideal candidate will oversee internal projects from bidding to execution.
You will work with senior management and act as the point of contact for consultants, contractors, officials and the community.
The Company does Human Settlement Mega Projects.
The position is open for a role of an experienced Principal Agent and Contracts manager to work with the Development Director on all aspects of construction and property development - contractors and community engagement, budgets, etc.
A dynamic environment where "thinking on the feet" is sometimes required.
- Oversee all stages of the project life cycle
- Manage project budget
- Provide timely status reports to stakeholders
- Dealing with consultants, contractors, community and businesses
- Financial modelling
- 10+ years of experience of government housing projects
- Strong organizational and project management skills
- knowledge and ability to read blueprints
- Detail-oriented and strong communication skills
- Business development experience