Supervisor Health and Safety Underground
Limpopo Career Consortium (Limcaco)
Tuesday, 14 September 2021
Professions - Safety/Health and Env
R35 000,00 - R45 000,00 (PER MONTH)
• Be in possession of a Grade 12 Certificate.
• Be in possession of a Degree / National Diploma in Health and Safety Management.
• Completed COMSOC 1 and 2 Certification.
• Be in possession of a trade certificate and at least 3 years’ appropriate trackless mining experience.
• Be computer literate and competent in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite.
• Have relevant knowledge of the Mine Health & Safety Act (Act 29 of 1996).
• 3 years’ shaft and trackless experience.
• Have a good understanding of the ISO 45001:2018 Safety Management Standard.
• Be in possession of valid driver’s license, Code 08 (EB).
• Be declared medically fit for the position and environment, as determined by a risk-based medical examination at the Occupational Health Centre.
Send CV in MS Word and SAPS Certified copies of qualifications and ID in PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org