You will be responsible for ensuring that all wage staff within the organization are paid in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Provide information and handle queries from staff.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect payroll operation by keeping information confidential and exercise extreme discretion.
- Record and maintain payroll information by collecting and processing data in a timely and accurate manner.
- Ensure employees are paid correctly and on time.
- Maintain and oversee monthly payroll reconciliations.
- Prepare and oversee monthly 3rd party payments.
- Ensure compliance with policies and procedures.
- Prepare reports and verify details.
- Check and verify Time & Attendance system.
- Ensure accuracy of system calculations and processes.
- Check and verify wage payroll for payment.
- ND/ Bachelor’s Degree (Finance or Human Resources)
- 4-5 years’ Experience in payroll position
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please REPLY with your DETAILED CV (pref. in MS Word format) AND YOUR CURRENT CTC SALARY PER MONTH to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we experience high volumes of candidates responding to our advertised vacancies. This makes it impossible for us to reply to each applicant individually. Should you not hear from us within two weeks upon applying, please consider your application unsuccessful