Minute Taker Board Level
Tuesday, 09 February 2021
Professions - Other Professions
MINUTE TAKER AT BOARD LEVEL – COMPANY SECRETARY ADMINISTRATION
My client based in Cape Town (Northern Suburbs) currently working remotely, is urgently looking for a Minute Taker at Board Level with Company Administration to join their Team.
Company Secretarial experience is required.
The duties as follows:
• Coordination and managing the meeting management process including preparation of board packs, matters arising, minutes, logistics, etc
• Attend, record and transcribe minutes of Board, committee, meetings as required
• Format, edit and grammar check with specific attention to detail and consistency
• Drafting all resolutions
Required Skills and Experience:
• Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite & Greatsoft
• Excellent transcription, writing and word processing skills
• Ability to take detailed minutes
• Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
• Experience taking and producing minutes in a timely fashion
• Administrative ability and experience
• Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks
Preferred Skills and Experience:
• 10 - 12 years’ experience as minute taker.
• Experience in the Company Secretarial field as this position will not be limited to minute taking.
The additional essential requirements:
• Senior Certificate
• Sound working knowledge of the Companies Act
• Sound working knowledge of King IV
• Above average writing skills English
• Drivers license and own vehicle [non-negotiable]