Responsible for developing and executing an effective production planning schedule, to ensure on-time and in-full delivery of all production orders.
- Develop a production capacity profile to support the high-level capacity forecasting.
- Evaluating all pre-production schedules to create an effective production schedule.
- Create and maintain a comprehensive production schedule for all production lines.
- Coordinating production operations in accordance with raw material and production capacity availability.
- Coordinating the distribution of production order documents to support the production order schedule.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with both internal and external customers and suppliers.
- Liaise with relevant team members in coordinating the achievement of Critical Path milestones.
- Liaise with all relevant stakeholders regarding changes made to the production schedule.
- Compiling status and performance reports.
- Actively contribute towards developing a high performing team.
- Contribute towards maintaining a documented system of policies and processes in the Production Planning department.
- Matric / Grade 12
- Tertiary qualification in Operations Management/Industrial Engineering/Supply Chain would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a manufacturing environment
Similar experience in the garment manufacturing industry would be advantageous
- Experience working on ERP or scheduling systems
- Strong MS Excel skills
- High numerical and analytical aptitude
Should you be interested in this position and meet the above criteria, forward your MS Word CV to email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.