THE PURPOSE OF THE JOB IS TO:
• Ensure all company assets are always in good working condition
• Mentor and coach supervisor/team leaders
• Ensure employees uphold the company policies and procedures, values, and work ethic
• A relevant management and/or administration qualification
• Minimum of 5 years management experience in the cleaning industry
• Postgraduate diploma
• Valid driver’s license.
• Advance understanding of cleaning principles, chemicals, and equipment
• Computer literacy with emphasis on MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint
• Ability to work under pressure and prepared to work any shift (night, holiday, and weekends)
KEY RESPONSIBILITY AREAS
• Provide leadership, direction, control, and management to the specialized and hygiene services team.
? Gain an understanding of customer requirements and implement, measure and suggest improvements on customers within
hygiene installation, sanitary services and specialized cleaning
• Growing profits through effectively and efficiently managing the sites.
• Build long-term customer relationships at all levels in Private and State organizations.
o Cost Control – overall stock management, by managing and monitoring the use of consumables and
o Schedules - Compile schedule for weekly and periodic work accordingly.
o Onsite inspections- Conduct inspections as per company checklist and as per site specific. Report on finding and take corrective
action where necessary
o General staff Management – manage absenteeism, leave and clocking system.
o General administration and Reporting – submit monthly report to line manager.
? Occupational Health and Safety- Check and ensure that MSDS Correspond with chemicals delivered on site. Ensure all staff have the
? Training- Conducting induction and on job training for new employees.
? IR - Handle first line disciplinary hearings. Present disciplinary cases at hearings.
? Client meeting and reporting- Attend meetings with the client. Respond to clients e- mails within 24hours. Attend to clients request
as and when required timeously.
? Payroll – Submit accurate payroll by set deadline to your line manager
? Quote and invoice- Do quotation as and required by the client. Follow up on all invoice
submitted for payment.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link