An innovative medtech company is seeking a passionate and versatile Business Analyst to join their dynamic team of professionals.
The Business Analyst takes ownership of assigned products and keeps a handle on product and project aspects including business models, specifications, budgets and financial models, progress tracking, management of resources and team capacity. They will increase company profitability by driving product success by designing efficient and scalable systems/products and ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery thereof.
If you have a passion for systems and sustainability and working in tech, then this role is ideal. We leverage smart tech and give people the gift of hearing.
Minimum education (essential):
• For senior position: BEng (Industrial).
• For junior position: a qualification is not necessary.
Minimum education (desirable):
• Bachelors of Engineering (Industrial) or similar
Minimum applicable experience (years):
• For senior position: 5 years minimum
• For junior position: No experience necessary
Required nature of experience:
• Business Analysis within the IT, software or medical device field
• Development of project, product and system specifications
• Requirement gathering and documentation
• Project Management
Skills and Knowledge (essential):
• Excellent computer proficiency (especially in MS Office Excel).
• Report and proposal writing skills.
• Business Process design
Skills and Knowledge (desirable):
• Agile Project Management
• BPMN or UML Knowledge
• Examining information
• Documenting facts
• Providing insights
• Making decisions
• Managing tasks
• Producing output
• Taking action
• Pursuing goals
• Adopting practical approaches
• Exploring possibilities
• Convincing people
• Articulating information
• Directing people
• Conveying self-confidence
• Showing composure
• Resolving conflict
• Embracing change
• Inviting feedback
• Meeting timescales
• Checking things
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS, WEIGHTS AND OBJECTIVES
Business Analysis 60%
• Full cycle Project and Product Management including capacity management, stakeholder engagement and resource tracking.
• Multi-task on a suite of projects and products, all within different stages of development and implementation.
• Compile intuitive system and product requirements and specification design, in terms of researching, consulting and analysing needs.
• Follow best practice design and development methodologies in sustaining high quality, clean, auditable and manageable products and systems.
• Compile relevant specifications documents, UX, Uin designs, wireframes and test cases.
• Effective system testing and approval, including the management of release notes and effective communication with stakeholders on changes and/or improvements.
• Work with front-end, back-end and mobile developers, marketing, sales, research and design departments to ensure a holistic management process of project management.
• Ensure conformity of products to product requirements in terms of the hearX Quality
• Objectives which includes regulatory and legislative compliance.
• Identify technology limitations and deficiencies in applications and associated processes, procedures and methods within the department.
• Continuous improvement of existing products, systems and processes within the department.
• Identify issues, bugs, and bottlenecks and devise solutions to these problems within the department.
Business Processes and Strategy 20%
• Business process improvements, operationalization and optimization.
• Develop strategies for the implementation of products, projects or systems, including commercialisation, legal and operational aspects.
• Risk analysis and mitigation.
• Manage tasks and priorities within product suite.
• Increase profitability of products through the streamlining of development, manufacturing and maintenance thereof.
• Effective stakeholder management (both internal and external)
Record Keeping 20%
• Compile relevant records as is necessary for
• compliance to ISO, CE, FDA (and other) standards and requirements as is applicable to assigned products.
• Accomplish objectives by establishing plans, budgets and results; reviewing progress and making mid-course corrections to ensure optimal outcomes.
• Efficient and effective reporting on strategies, prioritisation and tasks to Line Manager.
• Efficient and effective reporting on performance of products and systems.
• Take personal ownership for projects/products/systems and work quality as well as contributing to team development and the hearX ecosystem.
Market related (13th cheque, risk benefit and provident fund contribution)
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link