ANIMAL HEALTH INDUSTRY INTERNATIONAL COMPANY
• Within the business unit (with national or regional presence), act as the expert on technical matters for the Company”s product range, responding to product related questions, issues, and troubleshooting, guiding and supporting customers, and the Poultry business unit to successful outcomes.
• Is involved in generating a solid network with professionals and key stakeholders in the industry.
• Is responsible for the continuous monitoring of the products and feedback of results, therefore spending most of the time in the field.
• B. V.SC / DVM degree.
• At least two years working experience (Poultry and Poultry production experience will be an added advantage).
• Strong Computer literacy skills on MS Office (Intermediate level). Specifically PowerPoint and Excel would be added advantage.
• Fluent in English.
• Valid driver’s license and own motor vehicle required.
• Ability to operate independently as well as part of a team.
• Willing to travel long distances within South Africa and neighbouring countries