An International Mining House in Johannesburg (position situated in Polokwane) is looking for a Programme Co-ordinator on a Contract basis
Responsible for facilitating and managing the relationship with the on-site PMO team. Establishing an IM programme services dashboard and identifying the various interdependencies between all IM related projects. Accountable for the alignment of the broader IM teams (ISS’s, SDS’s and OT Specialist). Assist IM project managers with removal of obstacles to deliver the projects
- Three years’ experience in related field.
- Exceptional verbal, written and presentation skills.
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
- Maintaining and monitoring overall programme, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Maintain close relationships with SDS’s and ISS’s to ensure understanding of project related issues and dependencies
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensuring project deadlines are met.
- Determining project changes.
- Providing administrative support as needed.
- Undertaking project tasks as required.
- Developing project strategies.
- Assess project risks and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
- Ensure stakeholder views are managed towards the best solution.
- Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
- Identify, analyse and manage IM integration requirements / opportunities
- Accurately track and report progress to the Seniorstakeholders
Full job spec will be provided to successful candidates
- PMO governance on site which includes tailoring of projects