Our client, an FMCG outlet, and a favourite South African brand, currently seeks an experienced Marketing Admin Clerk, to assist the Buyer to purchase goods from foreign suppliers and maintain the products at the budgeted gross profit. Minimum Job Requirements:
Key Performance Areas:
- Marketing or Purchasing Degree/Diploma essential.
- Purchasing experience a strong advantage.
- Stock replenishment experience a strong pref.
- Strong Excel skills (v-look up, pivot tables, etc.) essential.
- Understanding buying systems and processes
- Stock replenishment.
- Negotiate with Sales Reps from suppliers and maintain records of all transactions.
- Negotiate deals and prices to achieve competitive retail prices and budgets gross profit.
- Achieve targeted stock levels and GP's.
- Manage stock levels against sales and budgets.
- Create and maintain purchase orders.
- Maintain stock file.
- Make sure data is clean on AS400, correct prices and quantities.
- Monitor out of stocks daily.
- Take off any discontinued stock items as per the supplier information.
- Follow up on orders made with suppliers.
- Good negotiating and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work in a pressurised and demanding environment.
- Must be able to operate independently, but enjoy team input.
- Excellent communication skills.