National agency is looking for an experienced Google Ad Manager to join their Durban team. Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications and experience:
- Manage on-line campaigns for various clients
- Conversion set-ups & Merchant Centre
- Ability to build, manage & optimize Google Ads accounts ensuring that all deliverables are of high quality and are presented on time.
- Ability to analyze metrics, draw conclusions from data and create summary reports to discuss with customers.
- Above-average ability to communicate with customers (both written and verbal) concerning account performance and Google Ads campaign strategy.
- Aptitude to effectively make data-driven decisions and constantly improve campaign performance to maximize ROI.
- Google Certified in Search, Display, Shopping and Video
- Minimum of 1 year’s working experience with Google Ads including tag manager, conversion set-ups & Merchant Centre.
- Proficient in Excel and budget management
- Strong copywriting skills
- Works well alone and as part of a team
- Very organised, Admin orientated and excellent attention to detail