The Demand Planning and Fulfilment Manager: Logistics will be responsible for providing support in the various supply chain functions, which includes but not limited to DP Management, production scheduling, delivery planning/order fulfilment, overall inventory management, budget, monitoring and employee counselling.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- B.Com Honours or Degree in Supply Chain Management.
- 5 to 10 years in demand forecasting, planning and execution in a manufacturing environment.
- 5 years in a management position.
- Advance level of SAP, Cognos and Excel.
- Experience in delivery or load planning.
- In-depth understanding of supply chain and demand forecasting / order fulfilment.
- Good understanding of production planning requirements.
- Demand planning management and tracking.
- Drive the S&OP process.
- Use S&OP process to produce stocks that are relevant to the market and improve quality of inventory.
- Ensure stocks are sufficient to fulfil monthly sales requirements (DP).
- Local production scheduling.
- Direct involvement in production planning in accordance to DP and balance to model stock.
- Import management.
- Ensure that the imports are ordered timeously to meet sales requirements / budgets.
- Actively manage the stock age to minimize overage import stock.
- Overall inventory management.
- Delivery planning/order fulfilment.
- Ensure that stock for monthly sales forecasts are made available and delivered on time to customers.
- Logistics fundamentals and practices.
- Strategic thinker.
- Results driven with ability to handle pressure.
- Excellent organizing, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Willingness to travel locally (occasional).