• 3-5 years in implementing and maintaining ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 systems experience in a Chemical or similar Manufacturing Environment
• Minimum 3 years Chemical or similar Manufacturing Environment
• Matric with Science and Mathematics
• Bachelor of Technology/Diploma/Degree in Health & Safety or Environmental or Quality Management
• Certified Lead Auditor in ISO 9001/14001/45001 (Ideal)
• SAMTRAC or equivalent occupational SHE training (Ideal)
• Driver’s License
• Have basic competencies in legal liability with extensive experience in certification requirements as per ISO/IEC 17021-1:2019.
• Certified in Auditing Management System Standards as a Lead/Internal Auditor - ISO 5001:2018, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 9001:2015, ISO 17020
• Legal liability & compliance– Occupational Health and Safety
• Environmental Legislation
• GHS/ Dangerous goods
• Must be able to obtain a satisfactory medical report from the companies’ medical centre
Salary: R500K basic annual salary, highly negotiable depending on experience.
All applicants are thanked in advance for showing interest however correspondences will only be entered into with the shortlisted candidates.