Our client based in Elandsfontein is seeking to hire a technician. Inverters and lithium batteries technical support, warranty claims, repairs and administration.
Education and Minimum Requirements
- Matric / Grade 12
- Electrical/Electronic technical trade/diploma
- Experience in solar inverter (and/or UPS and/or Rectifier) testing and PCB replacement.
- Warranty claims and repairs administration.
- Windows 10, Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Excel
- Reading lithium battery BMS data via USB – RS232/RS485 comms cable and uploading to PC, doing screen clips and saving data.
- Analysis and mark-up of Excel data for BMS alarms and protection events.
- Inverter firmware updates
- Ensure staff follows procedure and provides customers with excellent service.
- Warranty/repair claims administration.
- Basic inverter testing and screening and IFFR/Warranty claim requests/reports (suspected fault description with photos) to OEMs.
- Repair by replacement of PCBs.
- Maintain Warranty & Repair register.
- Outbound logistics for sending faulty inverters/PCBs to external service provider for repair.
- Inbound logistics of repaired inverters/PCBs from Repair Service provider.
- Liaison with Sales Reps for RMA’s and Returns to Customers.
- Lithium battery testing and recovery.
- Inverter and lithium battery technical support.
Please visit our website at www.boardroom.co.za for more details and to register your C.V.