Our client the leader of tailor-made solutions in the Supply Chain Industry is currently recruiting for a deadline driven Senior Graphic Designer/Digital Lead in the Johannesburg area.
- Degree or Diploma in Graphic design.
- Essential: 5 years’ experience in a similar role with 3 years’ experience within development and atleast 1 years’ experience with social media and paid campaigns.
- Proficient in (Essential):
- WordPress Elementor
- CSS 5
- Java Script
- Adobe Illustrator
- Essential: Experience with Google Analytics, Google Adverts, Facebook, Youtube, and LinkedIn advertising.
- Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery.
- Design original pieces.
- Work on multiple briefs at the same time.
- Attention to detail, particularly in the use of copy.
- Bringing the brief and concept to life based on the client’s needs and vision.
- Editing proofs to client’s specifications and getting sign off/approval before finalising artwork.
- Website design and maintenance on custom-built and WordPress website.
- Preparing mock-ups and presenting to clients before deciding on a final design.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing projects.
- Adhering to a client’s brand identity and guidelines.
- Making sure artwork is correct and supplied in the right format, sizes, and colour codes.
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders about the progress of projects and any issues that may arise.
- Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are always met.
- Reviewing junior designers' work to ensure high quality.
- Design work often includes brochures, social media posts, adverts, website layouts, invitations, banners, corporate event promotion materials.
- New marketing ideas and concepts will be a large part of the role.
- Require a reliable resource with a strong work ethic and a drive to make sure this role is fulfilled and that the team is always on track.
- Adhere to tight turnaround times.
- Medical Aid and the Pension Fund will form part of the CTC.
- Remote work.
Submissions for this vacancy will close on 28 February 2021, however you will still have the opportunity to submit your CV for this position till 6 March 2020.
Thank you for submitting your CV to Marvel Placement Consultants. We value your submission, and we try our utmost best to get back to each applicant. However, should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are however recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities.
Please note that Marvel Placement Consultants adhere to the POPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it is processed, it is adequate, relevant and not excessive”.