National financial services organisation, is seeking an experienced candidate to be responsible for the growth and expansion of our business as a Financial Advisor. Responsibilities
The primary focus of the position relates to sales in our Medical Aid division with a particular focus on corporate clients however, our unique holistic offering provides exciting opportunities across multiple platforms and providers.
Qualifications, Experience, and Skills Required
- Identifying the financial needs of clients and / or leads and providing recommendations and advice, with a particular focus on corporate clients;
- Travelling extensively between cities and provinces;
- Converting provided leads into sales;
- Identifying new business opportunities;
- Attracting new clients through various methods of prospecting, including cold calling;
- Develop and implement the company’s sales strategy;
- Reviewing clients’ complete financial portfolio and identifying cross-selling opportunities;
- Achieve Medical Aid sales targets;
- Manage client profiles;
- Attend to clients’ annual reviews;
- Client retention and continuous service;
- Submit weekly production reports.
- Regulatory Exams (RE5): non-negotiable;
- Minimum Grade 12 (NQF5 or similar qualification would be beneficial);
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience; previous sales experience in the financial services / medical scheme’s industry;
- Computer literate especially pertaining to PowerPoint and Excel;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Outgoing, professional and presentable;
- Motivated, independent and energetic;
- Driver’s License and own reliable vehicle – non-negotiable;
- Fit and proper to be registered on the FSCA Representative Register.