We are recruiting for a SAP BI & BW Specialist! Minimum Years of Experience:
12 Month Renewable Contract
- Attend workshops and meetings to obtain business requirements (leading and facilitating when required).
- Create System Proposals/Functional designs based on the business
- Review development requests and release plans to determine and resolve any conflicts between current and proposed
- Collaborate with Super Users and fellow colleagues across multiple sites/locations.
- Configure and deliver SAP solutions including end user documentation, processes and training as required by the
- Provide 3rd level support as and when required
- SAP BW 5 Data Modelling and BEX skills are essential.
- SAP BW4/HANA Data Modelling skills is
- SAP Data Intelligence skills are
- SAP ABAP competence is
- SAP Analytics Cloud will be
- You will be responsible for the coordination of the technical implementation as well as the definition and execution of technical test
- More over you will be responsible for the definition of functional requirements with the business
- Your technical background will enable you to understand the complexity of the existing solutions in place and support them with a high degree of competence.
Modules - SAP BW, SAP Data Intelligence
- Ownership and Accountability
- Excellent written communication
- Ability to manage multiple projects and tasks
- Stress tolerant
- Strong self-management skills
- Strong customer management skills
- Customer Focus
- Teamwork and Leadership skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Ability to work as part of a team, inter dependant as well as independently and submit deliverables on
- Flexibility to take up different tasks in the