We are currently recruiting for a SAP Authorization Consultant!
12 Month Renewable Contract
Minimum Years of Experience:
6 + years’ experience
Minimum Qualification Required:
Relevant IT / Business Degree
- Applications operations support for Authorizations.
- Providing 1st level support to users; adhering to documented processes.
- Providing 2nd level support to processes where documented.
- Recording, routing and monitoring all reported incidents using ITSM to the COMPANY incident management process.
- Liaising with other fix groups and other plant based or central support organisations within COMPANY.
- Taking ownership of incidents reported by users, through to resolution.
- Adhering to documented COMPANY escalation processes.
- In the course of normal duties, identify and report discrepancies in documented processes.
- Manage general queries in a timely and professional manner.
- Recording ALL incidents using the COMPANY standard toolset.
- Use of the standard COMPANY knowledge database tools (currently Primus).
- Monitoring logs for user queries.
- Liaise with development/team leads on user’s access requirements, new transactions, role creation etc.
- Enforce SAP security and SAP development guidelines.
- Provision of technical security and authorizations support and guidance to both the business and the SAP support teams
Specific Technical and Functional Skills:
- SAP Authorization in all modules
- SAP ERP especially in SAP HR
- Extensive experience in Applications Operations
- MS Excel (Strong Formula knowledge)
- Good understanding of system landscape to design adequate and governance compliant to secure role design and user provisioning.
- Proven experience roles design, and support within a SAP environment.
- Good problem-solving capabilities are necessary to investigate and propose alternate solutions for compliance conflicts.
- JIRA/Confluence knowledge advantage (Agile)
- Problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work interdependently as well as independently and to submit deliverables on time and with excellent quality
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing) with both technical and non-technical colleagues / users
- Strong ability to understand and interpret business needs and requirements with an aptitude to move concepts through to proposal and successful implementation
- Should be willing to deal with (talk to) our customers. In most cases they will be foreign customers and language barriers might exist.
- Strong presentation skills
- Above-board work ethics
- Flexibility to take up different tasks in the project
- Ability and willingness to coach and give training to fellow colleagues and users when required.
- Willing and able to travel extensively, for up to 2 weeks at a time (international).