Fast paced, energetic and large globalized organisation is looking for an experienced Distribution Sales Representative to join their Johannesburg based team Main duties and Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Prospect for new business and develop a qualified pipeline of leads and convert to actual billing.
- Ensure that sustainable clients are brought on board.
- Represent the company brand
- Analysis of sales related information and ability to translate the information to show benefits to client and company
- Report to Regional Sales Manager
- Maintaining client contractual data
- Competitor and industry analysis
- Assist in tender / proposal production and delivery thereof
- Ensuring that required call rates are met as part of your KPI’s
- Updating our CRM system on a daily and weekly basis.
- Ensure that required deadlines are met.
- Managing clients’ DSO’s
- To be well-presented and well spoken.
- Professional; organized and target driven.
- Respectful, good problem solving skills and client centric.
Added Advantages of the Role:
- 1_years’ experience in the supply chain environment
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a Sales roll in the industry.
- Fluent in English (both written and verbal)
- Experience in prospecting for new business & managing a qualified new business pipeline
- Experience in achieving new business targets set
- Good Presentation skills
- Good Excel skills
- Good understanding of industry supply chains
- Strong administrative skills with high attention to detail
- Strong new business development skills
- Previous sales experience in industry
- Proven track record of meeting targets