National Financial Services Institution is looking for an experienced Portfolio Growth Executive to join their Gauteng team. The Portfolio Growth Executive will control and oversee all business operations, people, and ventures and will ultimately be responsible for the overall success and growth of the business.
Duties and responsibilities:
Qualifications and experience:
- Develop, execute and evaluate performance across all strategic plans and procedures to meet established targets and goals
- Enter into, develop, and conclude prospective business transactions for purposes of growth of the nationwide agency network, including building financial models and targets accordingly
- Business Development
- Relationship Management
- Team and Compliance Management
- Budget Management
- Act as liaison between client and insurance providers regarding claims across all corporate & consumer product categories
- Product House development
- Management Reporting.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in the industry with insurer or broker
- Minimum 5 years’ management experience
- Strong entrepreneurial competencies
- High level of financial acumen
- Administrative and financial skills for budgeting and reporting purposes
- Commercial or Business degree desirable
- Technical knowledge of employee benefit products and industry.