Our client based in Woodmead is seeking the expertise of a Personal Healthcare Consultant to perform a comprehensive service to Medical Scheme members without broker allocations. Education and Minimum Requirements
- Grade 12.
- RE 5 Certificate (non-negotiable).
- Qualification in Wealth Management or similar field advantageous.
- Computer literate in Excel and word.
- 2 years’ medical aid experience in a financial advisory capacity.
- Experience with retention and client services, non-negotiable.
- Claims assessing experience advantageous.
- Previous sales experience advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Highly organized with sound administrative skills.
- Analytical thinking ability.
- Responsible for providing regular contact by means of outbound calls to direct members.
- Build enduring relationships and display an understanding of the client’s needs, business environment and strategy to identify current and future opportunities related to member retention and enhancing member loyalty.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive information on all HEALTH SQUARED options.
- Drive client satisfaction throughout the inbound and outbound client interaction process.
- Responsible for an inbound function by providing accurate and comprehensive information to customers and ensuring feedback is up to standard and provided within the turnaround times (TAT) of the business.
- Navigate and interpret relevant information in order to provide the customer with appropriate and correct feedback.
- Answers telephone calls promptly and meet customer needs.
- Handle escalations and provide follow through in accordance with commitments.
- Take immediate action when confronted with an escalation or query.
- Handle irate customers and take personal responsibility of any query or concern that may emanate or have relevant to various areas of the business including claims, contributions, pre-authorisations, pharmacy and chronic medication, membership, Gap & Co pay, etc.
- Always aim for enquiry resolution at first point of contact.
- Takes full ownership and accountability for enquiry resolution and role-related tasks.
- Ultimately promote retention of healthy members, while actively managing risk exposure.
- Contributing to Team Success:
- Actively participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the achievement of shared goals and adhere to team’s expectations.
- Departmental support where and when necessary (assist with other areas if need be).
- Ability to handle and work under pressure, whilst working individually and within a team.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Excellent attendance record.