Our client based in Woodmead is seeking the expertise of a Personal Healthcare Consultant to perform a comprehensive service to Medical Scheme members without broker allocations. This includes proactively serving members with regard to any needs that might be identified and, furthermore, effectively using a range of retention and awareness mechanisms to retain members and to promote product offerings. Education and Minimum Requirements
The Personal Healthcare Consultant will focus explicitly on enhancing the member’s experience, providing exceptional customer service experience, including both inbound and outbound contact points to ultimately ensure members’ loyalty, service satisfaction and retention
- Grade 12.
- RE 5 Certificate (non-negotiable).
- Qualification in Wealth Management or similar field advantageous.
- Computer literate in Excel and word.
- 2 years’ medical aid experience in a financial advisory capacity.
- Experience with retention and client services, non-negotiable.
- Claims assessing experience advantageous.
- Previous sales experience advantageous.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
- Highly organized with sound administrative skills.
- Analytical thinking ability.
Please visit our website at www.boardroom.co.za for more details and to register your C.V.
- Responsible for providing regular contact by means of outbound calls to direct members.
- Build enduring relationships and display an understanding of the client’s needs, business environment and strategy to identify current and future opportunities related to member retention and enhancing member loyalty.
- Provide accurate and comprehensive information on all HEALTH SQUARED options.
- Drive client satisfaction throughout the inbound and outbound client interaction process.
- Responsible for an inbound function by providing accurate and comprehensive information to customers and ensuring feedback is up to standard and provided within the turnaround times (TAT) of the business.
- Navigate and interpret relevant information in order to provide the customer with appropriate and correct feedback.
- Answers telephone calls promptly and meet customer needs.
- Handle escalations and provide follow through in accordance with commitments.
- Take immediate action when confronted with an escalation or query.
- Handle irate customers and take personal responsibility of any query or concern that may emanate or have relevant to various areas of the business including claims, contributions, pre-authorisations, pharmacy and chronic medication, membership, Gap & Co pay, etc.
- Always aim for enquiry resolution at first point of contact.
- Takes full ownership and accountability for enquiry resolution and role-related tasks.
- Ultimately promote retention of healthy members, while actively managing risk exposure.
- Contributing to Team Success:
- Actively participates as a member of a team to move the team toward the achievement of shared goals and adhere to team’s expectations.
- Departmental support where and when necessary (assist with other areas if need be).
- Ability to handle and work under pressure, whilst working individually and within a team.
- Excellent time keeping.
- Excellent attendance record.