Our client, an Accounting and Bookkeeping firm located in Roodepoort is in the market for an Network Engineer to join their team. Minimum Requirements:
- 3-4 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Project Management knowledge.
- Degree or Diploma in a related field (IT, Business or Engineering).
- Valid drivers’ license.
- Computer literate in MS Office.
- Willing to travel.
- Services to include voice, data communication systems, including but not limited to LAN/WAN/WIFI Cellular routers, switches, servers, emails, virtual server infrastructure, security systems (Firewalls, load balancer, anti-virus systems, fire suppression systems, environmental, wiring, cable management, cabinets, business continuity (Backup/disaster recovery plans/systems, hardware/firmware patching standards).
- IT Infrastructure support and security.
- Internet infrastructure management (Firewalls).
- Provide 24-hour support and monitoring.
- Responsible for external and internal (cloud) hardware support.
- Security and support of IT Infrastructure.
- Overall responsibility for internal and external (cloud) hardware to support departments.
- Support clients technically.
- Ensure calls are up to date and your time accounted for in systems.
- Execute preventative maintenance activities for customers on technical.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Setup of software, hardware, cloud solutions for customers in accordance with best practices.
- Be accountable for effecting remote and onsite IT support to all internal and external stakeholders in the recording and resolution of all IT support tickets logged and/or calls taken
- Provide technical support in terms of hardware, software, systems, and administration.
- Operational planning.
- Acquisition and deployment.
Submissions for this vacancy will close on 21 January 2022, however you will still have the opportunity to submit your CV for this position till 7 February 2022.
Thank you for submitting your CV to Marvel Placement Consultants. We value your submission, and we try our utmost best to get back to each applicant. However, should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are however recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities.
Please note that Marvel Placement Consultants adhere to the POPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it is processed, it is adequate, relevant and not excessive”.