Medical Sales Representative Minimum Requirements:
Our client, a Global Medical devices company, is looking for a Sales Representative to join their team in the Gauteng region.
- A relevant medical qualification, degree or diploma;
- 5 years experience in a medical sales environment;
- Must have a reliable motor vehicle; and
- A valid drivers license.
- Building and maintaining relationships with stakeholders;
- Achieve monthly; quarterly and yearly sales target;
- Track daily sales;
- Assist in developing strategies for market segments;
- Submit weekly and monthly reports;
- Managing budget expenses for the territory;
- Implement promotional campaigns;
- Implement new product launch plans;
- Ensur the effective management of stock;
- Ensure legal compliance with legal requirements;
- Recommend new products to Head of Department; and
- Updating and submitting account plans as required.
Submissions for this vacancy will close on the 24th of November 2021, however you will still have the opportunity to submit your CV for this position till the 8th of December 2021.
Thank you for submitting your CV to Marvel Placement Consultants. We value your submission, and we try our utmost best to get back to each applicant. However, should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are however recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities.
Please note that Marvel Placement Consultants adhere to the POPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it is processed, it is adequate, relevant and not excessive”.