Our client, that specialises in Publishing, is on the lookout for a candidate that recently graduated with either a BA Communication and/or BIS Publishing Degree. This candidate will deal with clients on a daily basis and should have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Minimum Requirements:
- BA Communication and/or BIS Publishing degree.
- No previous work experience required.
- Assisting a large volume of customers to process purchase orders and tracking of orders in order to promote communications.
- Processing of orders and generating quotations and invoicing.
- Responsible for written and verbal correspondence with customers on a daily basis.
- Responding promptly to the customer inquiries in order to resolve them.
- Obtaining and evaluating all appropriate information needed for handling the inquiries and complaints with regard to the products and services.
- Keeping customer interaction and transaction records and also recording the queries, comments and complaints.
Submissions for this vacancy will close on 17 January 2021, however you will still have the opportunity to submit your CV for this position till 3 February 2022.
Regular working hours are Monday to Friday: 08h00 – 17h00. For the first eight weeks of the year, as well as four weeks in the middle of the year, the working hours will be 07h00 till 19h00.
Thank you for submitting your CV to Marvel Placement Consultants. We value your submission, and we try our utmost best to get back to each applicant. However, should your application be successful, we will be in contact with you. Should you not hear from us within two weeks of application, please consider your application as unsuccessful. We are recruitment specialists and will keep your details on our database for possible future opportunities.
Please note that Marvel Placement Consultants adhere to the POPI Act (Act No. 4 of 2013: Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013). Section 9 of PoPI states that “Personal Information may only be processed if, given the purpose for which it is processed, it is adequate, relevant and not excessive”.