Johannesburg Essential functions (in no particular order)
One of my clients within the short term insurance industry is looking for a vibrant and energetic Commercial Marketer to join their team!
The Commercial Marketer is responsible for increasing growth and market share of the company by effectively maintaining marketing standards and providing quality broker service.
Marketing of Short-term Insurance products (Commercial: Motor and Non-Motor products)
- Develop relationships with brokers and internal departments to increase our existing client base.
- Source a sustainable stream of potential business from brokers.
- Proven track record is requirement
- This role requires an individual with sound understanding of product development, a previous background in underwriting as well as an entrepreneurial and marketing personality.
- Developing and maintaining broker relationships
- Visit brokers to introduce the company and develop market presence and build relationships with a view to obtaining new business.
- Participating in proactive and vibrant sales and marketing initiatives – a GO GETTER.
- Profitable growth of market share.
- Meet budget responsibility.
Requirements: Experience and education
- Being fully FAIS compliant is beneficial.
- 5-8 Years Broker Consulting/marketing experience with a proven track record;
- Proven track record in maintaining and building new relationships with intermediaries and industry bodies in short term insurance.
- Must have gained experience from a UMA or Insurer.
- Must be able to sell and have a drive for results.
- Must have good communication and Interpersonal skills.
- Must have good negotiation skills including initiative.
- Must be a team player with integrity
- Must have a drivers’ licence and own car.
- Product knowledge and knowledge of wordings.
Skills & Attributes
- Fully Bilingual (Preferable)
- Excellent Verbal & Written Skills
- MS Office
- Customer Service orientated
***ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE CONTACTED***