Leading pharmaceutical company is looking for an experienced Brand Manager (RX/OTX brands) to join their team. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Develop and implement customer experience strategies
- Reviewing and pulling insights from analytics and data
- Segmenting customers and audiences into meaningful groups
- Using insights from data to make improvements, maintain the feedback loop flow, and predict future needs and problems.
- Team alignment and collaboration to deliver on customer experience objectives
- Brand blueprint/DNA ownership and maintenance
- Effective execution of customer experience strategy: Define objectives, Develop hypotheses, establish a method of execution, Implement, Monitor and iterate based on customer experience and response.
- Project management
- Agency engagement
- Performance monitoring, outlier diagnosis and management
- Customer engagement and feedback to market insights
- KOL management
- New representative brand onboarding
- 5 year's experience in managing RX/OTX brands
- Communication. Excellent communication skills, organised and strong problem-solving skills.
- Relationships. Ability to build and maintain relationships with external stakeholders and internal cross-functional team members (sales, marketing, medical, regulatory affairs etc.).
- Project management. Must be an effective project manager able to handle multiple complex projects, including execution thereof.
- Customer experience (CX) strategies. Identify improvement opportunities and develop innovative CX strategies to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
- Performance measurement (metrics). Ability to define key success metrics, set performance goals, and continually monitor key performance indicators for improvement.
- Fast-changing environment. Ability to adapt in a fast-paced, changing growth environment and to work independently.
- Support team. Train and support team members so they can provide services or products that meet or ideally exceed customer expectations.
- Clinical analytical skills must be great in order to glean insight from clinical evidence and use it to build communication strategies
- Excellent leadership and collaboration skills
- Digital and social media marketing insights required
- Critical thinking skills and the ability to use data insights to drive marketing strategies and tactics