Operations Assistant required
Kiboko Adventures, a leading overland safari operator is seeking to employ a workshop foreman for their busy workshop in Philippi cape town.
Position will be full time Monday to Friday 8am to 4pm.
the successful candidate must be resourceful, hard working and be a “jack of all” in relation to the multi faceted role this position entails.
his duties will entail but will not be limited to the below:
• Assisting with preparing camping tours pre tour and signing out equipment as per loading sheet. (tents, chairs, cooking equipment etc.)
• Collating all equipment post tour on return to workshop, supervising the cleaning and signing back into the stores as per loading sheet.
• Keeping accurate records of stores and equipment.
• Affecting minor repairs to vehicles, minor welding and spray painting if required.
• Taking trucks around cape town for repairs, licensing etc.
• Stock take of all equipment and accurate record keeping.
• Deliveries as required.
• Collection of parts, spares, equipment as required.
• Collation of food stores pre and post tour.
• Dealing with staff pre/post tour in relation to their equipment.
• Minimum 5 years experience in a stores/workshop environment.
• Code 10 heavy duty license required.
• Experience in minor carpentry, welding and spray painting.
• Willing to be flexible and hard working.
• Must have own transport and live locally.
• Clean criminal record.
Please send cv with full details to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than the 15th May 2022.
The position is for commencement the beginning of June 2022.
Remuneration: To be discussed at interview and based on experience.