Work with an iconic international brand to lead, mentor and coach Contact Centre Team
to create and deliver amazing customer experiences. Support and motivate your team to
ensure they’re on track to meet client goals.
• Develop and implement plans to successfully deliver exceptional results on
• Handle client interface, deliver on SLA requirements
• Focus on providing differentiation in a highly competitive industry by exceeding client
• Continuously promote a performance-driven culture and always work towards
reaching for amazing results
• Ensure that reporting and informational needs are met, and that management is kept
well informed of daily activities and significant problems
• Achieve financial and non-financial targets.
• Improve the key success metrics associated with goals including:
o Customer Satisfaction Score
o Service Level Goals
o Quality Goals
• Lead, develop, motivate, operational teams
• Manage the Contact Centre workforce. motivate and manage supervisory team
• Ensure optimal service delivery through scheduling and continuous process
• Coordinate training on new or revised information relating to services, products or
processes of projects
• Ensure all customer questions and complaints are resolved in a timely manner
• Brainstorm with the team around issues or challenges that may hinder optimum
performance and give recommendations to improve performance
• Handle employee related issues. Monitoring attendance, punctuality and leave
• Analyze data to determine operational trends and provide solutions to increase sales,
service and quality levels in order to achieve and exceed targets and KPAs
• Set up and manage performance measures.
• Deliver daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Manage operating budgets.
• Develop rewards and recognition incentives/programs.
• Assist in forecasting resource requirements and ensure that recruitment campaigns
are carried out in a timely manner to ensure that sufficient resources are in place to
achieve agreed contact centre service, sales and quality targets
• Continually review internal systems, procedures and processes to ensure resource
and operational efficiency, and make appropriate recommendations for any required
• Work with IT and Infrastructure to ensure optimal operational efficiencies
• Understand customers’ needs and identify solutions that meet the requirements of
• Certified Call Centre Manager or equivalent qualification, a distinct advantage
• 3-5 years’ experience in a Senior BPO Call Centre Management position
• Knowledge of and experience in managing to strict client SLAs
• Ability to motivate and manage supervisory team
• Solid understanding of reporting and budgeting procedures
• Solutions focused - ability to think outside the box
• High Proficiency in English
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to drive outcomes
• Excellent organizational and leadership skills with a problem-solving ability
• Self-confidence and leadership qualities
• The ability to establish rapport with people at all levels
• Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
• Advanced troubleshooting and disaster recovery experience
• Effective communication skills, including ability to communicate clearly, concisely,
and professionally, both verbal and in writing.
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link