We are looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead to design and implement recruiting strategies for our SA operations.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Building talent pipelines
- Leading all sourcing strategies
- Managing external partnerships with colleges, job boards, agencies and HR software vendors
- Build talent pipelines for current and future job openings
- Lead all sourcing strategies
- Manage external partnerships with colleges, job boards, agencies etc.
- Implement online and offline employer branding activities
- Prepare and review annual recruitment budget
- Oversee all stages of candidate experience (including application, interviews and communication)
- Forecast hiring needs based on business growth plans
- Manage, train and evaluate team of recruiters
- Participate in and host recruitment events to drive awareness of our company
- Develop a network of potential future hires (e.g. past applicants and referred candidates)
- Measure key recruitment metrics, like source of hire and time-to-hire, quality of hire etc.
- Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Lead or similar role
- Demonstrable experience managing full cycle recruiting and employer branding initiatives
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools (e.g. social networks, industry sources etc)
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (ATSs) and HR databases
- Good team-management abilities
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to foster long-term relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
This is an office-based role.