The Operational requirement for the SQA’s consists of the following with regards to the new Quality Framework;
• Complete end-to-end agent assessments in order to ensure that the customer’s experience with the Call Center results in First Call Resolution and tNPS
• Coach and feedback to agents to ensure FCR improvement.
• Support the Team Leaders and Supervisors with feedback, urgent call traces, trend analysis and other adhoc support functions.
• Attend Quality Framework calibrations and team meetings
• Visit Business partner sites and do side by side call listening and capture process gaps
• Perform and report Gap analysis
• Publish reports and track progress
• Compile reports on analysis completed
• Coach QA’s and TL’s within Business unit, found non adherence to the set model
• Monitor sampling methodology at the beginning of each month
• Fortnightly reviews to check progress and address issues
• Knowledge of Telecomms products and services
CRM Tools advantageous
The site operates on a 24/7 basis, whereby we will be offering transport home for those working unsociable hours. We will also be offering a hybrid WFH and WFO
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link