Motion Graphic Designer Job Description
As part of the creative team, you will need to create video content and various animated design assets for use across a variety of media, including web, social media and mobile platforms. You will be working with a team of creative professionals to support our company goals and media initiatives, so a collaborative mindset is essential.
More responsibilities in detail
- Understanding the application of CI design principals in motion graphics ad 2D vector based graphics
- Expertise is working with Adobe Photoshop, After Effects, Premier Pro and any other relevant software. ( Final Cut, Adobe Animate etc)
- Working Knowledge of Cinema 4D/Blender or any other 3D software would be a major advantage
- Portfolio/Showreel of world-class videos demonstrating motion graphics proficiency is a must.
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and ability to implement them to create dynamic advertising solutions.
- Mastery of the principals of design, colour theory, typography, graphics, motion graphics, video editing, and file creation optimized for digital media.
- Illustration skills (especially digital, vector-based) a must
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link