This is an exciting opportunity to work remotely as an E-Commerce Digital Marketing Manager for a UK based business, who are global leaders within their field.
You must have solid e-commerce experience working for a product company.
In joining the company, you will be a leading member of the Marketing team. Your role is designed to help drive quality traffic that leads to a positive brand engagement for our customers and drives sales revenue. You will be focused on our 5 key pillars: PPC, SEO, affiliates, social and email.
You’ll be working alongside key stakeholders in the business, either recruiting in-house staff to build out the digital marketing team or finding appropriate agencies and freelancers.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Manage our existing campaigns to ensure maximum return on investment, particularly with PPC
- Experimenting with other digital marketing opportunities on other platforms to find effective marketing channels eg TikTok, YouTube, LinkedIn.
- Manage and execute the day-to-day operations to both acquire and retain customers in the most efficient manner, while effectively supporting localization efforts, promotions, and new product launches
- Navigate the challenges of keyword restrictions on various platforms around personal protective / medical equipment
- Perform in-depth analyses and provide clear insights and actionable recommendations on improvements to our PPC, SEO, affiliate, social and email marketing efforts
- Provide frequent progress reports to key internal stakeholders
- Stay on top of industry trends and news to ensure current and top-in-class execution
WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 3+ years e-commerce experience with a physical products company (not SAAS)
- Experience with: Shopify / Klaviyo / Google Ads / Facebook Ads / Google Analytics / Surfer SEO / Tik Tok / Unbounce / Pinterest / Buffer
- Strong understanding of managing agencies or in house teams to drive digital marketing success
- Experience managing budgets effectively to maximize campaign RoAS
- Demonstrated ability to synthesize, prioritize and drive results with a high sense of urgency and ability to think creatively and troubleshoot proactively
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with a high capacity to multitask and launch new initiatives quickly
- Proven experience executing complex campaigns at scale with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to report on and measure activity against a forecast
- A passion for all things digital and a desire to test new tactics and keep up to date with industry changes
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to collaborate with key stakeholders and drive digital marketing performance
- Experience in smaller entrepreneurial teams rather than large corporates
- Experience working for physical product sales rather than services/SAAS
- Strong ability to self-manage and set the pace/agenda yourself - we are looking for someone who is going to tell us what to do not the other way around