Junk Mail Marketplaces group has a vacancy for a Social Media Specialist. We’re looking for somebody with a flair for creating visually striking social media content and campaigns to promote our brands, drive traffic, create brand awareness, and interact with our users.
Duties and responsibilities
- Create/design and implement social media strategies for Junk Mail Marketplaces’ five verticals.
- General social media management tasks, including Facebook-group moderation and community management.
- Support our digital campaign specialist with website and mobile banners.
- Stats and reporting to track performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Research the latest marketing and digital trends and best practices.
- Assist with digital marketing efforts and special projects.
- At least two years’ experience working full-time as a social media manager, digital content creator or similar. Must be able to provide examples of active and/or completed campaigns.
- Graphic design skills.
- Excellent grammar, spelling, and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
Bonus but not required
- Knowledge of/proficiency in Google ads.
- Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn ads.
- Video creation.
- SEO knowledge.
If you are eager to join our team and stretch your creative muscles, please send your CV to email@example.com. Put ‘Social Media Specialist’ in the subject line of your email.
As a part of your application, please include a short motivational paragraph as to why you are the right candidate for this position pasted into your email. Please include screenshots/images of campaigns you’ve worked on as a PDF or links to any pages that you currently manage. We want to get an idea of what your creative style is like.
If you do not hear back from us within two weeks of sending your CV, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Junk Mail is dedicated to the promotion of equal and fair opportunity and therefore all recruitment will be done in line with the Company’s Employment Equity Plan.
Junk Mail Marketplaces. So much more than just "another" classified. We have been the market leading classified pioneer in South Africa for over 23 years. At Junk Mail Marketplaces, we pride ourselves in employing only the best staff, delivering only the highest standard of service to our clients and strive to be excellent in everything we do. We offer more than just a service - we invest in our relationships with our customers, ensuring they always return to us for business. Given that we are such an intense and driven industry, we are constantly requiring passionate sales reps that can join our team. We endow our staff as we believe that, taking care of your staff, will also guarantee they take care of you as a company. If you are looking for a career opportunity and not just a job, and you are as eager to join our successful team as we are to have you on board, please take a look at our available vacancies. Junk Mail Marketplaces. Join us and prepare to have your life changed!
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link