Digital Content Writer and Junior SEO
Junk Mail Marketplaces has an exciting vacancy for an experienced content writer with basic SEO knowledge. This opportunity is perfect for a writer who wants to learn more about SEO while still focusing on a wide variety of written content.
This is a position that requires a creative thinker and somebody who loves paying attention to the details.
- Write and upload content for all the Junk Mail Marketplaces’ products.
- Content types will include featured articles, how-tos, listicles, profiles, Q&As, sponsored content, industry news, and product features. Our content writer will take an active role in content planning.
- Assist the SEO team with general SEO duties.
- At least three years writing in a professional or business capacity.
- Experience in writing SEO-optimised content.
- Basic SEO knowledge. We do not expect applicants to have expert SEO knowledge, but we require some familiarity with best practices.
- Excellent spelling and grammar.
- Strong organisational, time-management, and analytical skills.
If this position sounds like the kind of job you will excel in, we’d love for you to apply!
Please send an email with a link to your portfolio and/or links to your published content to email@example.com. Please put ‘Content Writer and Junior SEO’ in the subject line.
If you do not hear back from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Junk Mail is dedicated to the promotion of equal and fair opportunity. Therefore, all recruitment will be done in line with the company's employment equity plan.
Junk Mail Marketplaces. So much more than just "another" classified. We have been the market leading classified pioneer in South Africa for over 23 years. At Junk Mail Marketplaces, we pride ourselves in employing only the best staff, delivering only the highest standard of service to our clients and strive to be excellent in everything we do. We offer more than just a service - we invest in our relationships with our customers, ensuring they always return to us for business. Given that we are such an intense and driven industry, we are constantly requiring passionate sales reps that can join our team. We endow our staff as we believe that, taking care of your staff, will also guarantee they take care of you as a company. If you are looking for a career opportunity and not just a job, and you are as eager to join our successful team as we are to have you on board, please take a look at our available vacancies. Junk Mail Marketplaces. Join us and prepare to have your life changed!
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link