A Junior Digital Assistant is a junior-level digital marketer that assists the digital marketing team with all related tasks.
The duties of a digital marketing assistant include performing administrative tasks, conducting market research, updating databases, updating and building reports, writing content for digital channels, setting up & upkeep of digital channels, setting up & upkeep of ad managers and community management.
Specific tasks to complete in the role:
● Scheduling content
● Boosting content according to the paid media strategy
● Logging troubleshooting calls (e.g. waiting for Facebook or Google to connect)
● Community Management where instructed
● Setting up social profiles (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, GMB)
● Setting up ad management accounts
● Manual data pulling for the report (e.g. mailers, newsletters, native platforms, etc)
● Minor web edits
● Consolidating and cleaning data sets
● Upkeep of tools used for reporting and scheduling
● Monitoring ads and platform errors
● Following up with project management for the digital department
● Assisting in research and case studies
● Community management (responding and maintaining sentiment) on client social media channels
You have successfully created your alert.
You will receive an email when a new job matching your criteria is posted.
Your account has not been verified. Please use the verification link sent via email.Resend Verification Link