We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Strategist to join our team. You will help us use web technologies to achieve our business growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase brand awareness.
If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with a team & have very quick good understand of our business environment and our technology.
Ultimately, you should be able to effectively connect our brand with our B2B customers and new market.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES FOR THE ROLE
- Set digital marketing strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Research of information about the new technological trends, products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Analyse web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Monitor SEO/SEM, marketing and sales performance metrics to forecast trends
- Keep up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Liaise with, Sales, Design, Content teams as well 3th part agencies to optimize customer experience and ensure brand consistency
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies developments
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist (min. 2 years)
- BSc degree in Marketing, Advertising or relevant field
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM
- Solid knowledge of Social Media environment & execution
- Experience implementing and optimizing Google AdWords campaigns
- Solid knowledge of web analytics tools like Google Analytics (and additionally others tools)
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML (full graphic designer skill will be appreciate)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills