ACTOM MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
Tuesday, 16 February 2021
Professions - Online and Digital Media
• BA in Visual Communication – (Major in Form) OR
• BA in Graphic design
• Creatively minded
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Work independently with general supervision
• PC Literate, competent in the use of the following platforms: -
o MS Office
o Wordpress, HTML coding, CSS coding (Comalytics)
o Adobe Creative Suite
o Basic photography skills (photos of products and editing them for social media)
o Email marketing software (Reachmail)
• Update social media pages, Facebook and Twitter, LinkedIn
• Development and drafting of marketing catalogues and other literature (Hard & Soft versions)
• Design and updating of company website(s)
• Data collecting for new/existing products (creating the spec sheets)
• Design adverts for social media pages for all branches.
• Identify and purchase promotional gifts, design invites etc.
• Assist with any other reasonable requests – eg answer phones for internal sales when they are helping customers at the counter, assist with packaging requirements of retail items.