Our client proudly offers industry leading Customer Service, Risk/Fraud and Tech Development services to an international client base. Their expertise lies in delivering world class multilingual customer support 24/7, maintaining strict Risk/Fraud processes and developing state of the art technological designs and features. Their top talent team enables them to offer exceptional business services, while enjoying a “work hard play hard” engaged environment.
Purpose of the Role
To manage and maintain the operations team of the Central Fraud team and develop the whole department.
- Handle escalations from our Licensees and 3rd party organisations
- Develop and optimize new and existing processes, infrastructure, strategies, and tools, utilized to identify, and manage fraud risk
- Ensure suspicious activities are promptly investigated, handled in a timely and appropriate manner, working with the respective stakeholders where applicable
- Provide strategic insights via regular high-quality reporting to the management team
- Act as an escalation resource for cases that require more in-depth investigation and knowledge
- Oversee the flow of daily operations ensuring that all tasks of the team are done in an accurate and efficient way
- Monitor team performance, KPIs and SLAs and motivate the team to achieve goals
- Work closely with QA to ensure service levels are met and any training gaps are fulfilled
- Monthly Team feedback sessions and managing progress of direct reports.
- Recruitment of team members, subject to agreed criteria
- Hold weekly meetings with Quality Assurance Team Leader to close any performance gaps for the team
- Be the subject matter expert in your vertical
- Hold weekly meetings with department Team Leaders (Payment Ops, Verifications, QA)
- Document and send via email any personal improvement discussions held with individual team members to management and to the individual
- Experience of working in an ecommerce business
- Experience of working in risk & fraud mitigation function and understanding the regulatory requirements.
- Making operational and process decisions
- Experience in handling & mentoring people and holding healthy discussions.
- Experience in documentation and effective communication
- Effective business decision making skills, be able to think on your feet
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Leadership experience, handling people and their work
- Extensive knowledge of Anti Money Laundering Regulations and Responsible Gaming
- Experience in working for an international contact centre
- Ability to work in a multi-dimensional environment
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Attention to detail and time management skills
- Managerial experience and online gaming experience would be preferred
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!