Our client proudly offers industry leading Customer Service, Risk/Fraud and Tech Development services to an international client base. Their expertise lies in delivering world class multilingual customer support 24/7, maintaining strict Risk/Fraud processes and developing state of the art technological designs and features. Their top talent team enables them to offer exceptional business services, while enjoying a “work hard play hard” engaged environment.
Purpose of the Role
To manage and maintain the operations team of the Central Fraud team and develop the department.
- Responsible for supervising the general operations of the teams
- Act as an escalation resource for cases that require more in-depth investigation and knowledge
- Assist with the Risk responsibilities and obligations of the organisation including development, performance, and maintenance of processes
- Assist in achieving complete risk management systems in accordance with organisation plans and adherence to legislation and agreed regulatory bodies’ processes and procedures
- Meet set targets personally and for the team
- Together with the department Trainer, contribute to training and development of the team
- Monthly Team feedback sessions and managing progress of each individual team member.
- Monitor team performance, KPIs and SLAs and motivate the team to achieve goals
- Providing advice, guidance, and support to all individuals of the team
- Assist in the recruitment of team members, subject to agreed criteria
- Train and appraise individual team members to ensure targets are met
- Grooming the team on all process areas and regularly working towards expanding their knowledge base
- Regular reporting and escalation to Management about team progress and any concerns that require their attention.
- Allocation of work based on business and management requirement. Ensuring that all tasks as being record, performed, and updated
- Ensuring adherence to all internal process documents and policies
- Document and send via email any personal improvement discussions held with individual team members to management and to the individual
- Experience of working in an ecommerce environment
- Experience of working in risk & fraud mitigation function and understanding the regulatory requirements.
- Experience in handling & mentoring people and holding healthy discussions.
- Experience in documentation and effective communication
- Effective business decision making skills, be able to think on your feet
- Excellent computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Leadership experience, handling people and their work
- Experience in working for an international contact centre
- Ability to work in different shifts
- Ability to work in a multi-dimensional environment
- Grade 12 or equivalent
- Managerial experience and online gaming experience would be preferred
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!