A leading retail business has a vacancy for a Digital Media Performance Lead to join their CT office.
Responsible for the implementation and delivery of all performance driven digital campaigns which includes: set-up, optimisation, trafficking, and reporting.
- Implement and manage performance driven campaigns across all needed digital channels such as Search, Social, Programmatic, Display, and Mobile to deliver on KPIs
across business units.
- Develop and execute digital media plans, including manage day-to-day plan changes, optimisation, reporting and maintenance.
- Verify that campaign elements go live and communicate information to the relevant parties highlighting any shortcomings with creative elements, or issues with creative.
- Work with relevant parties within Marketing and external agencies to ensure seamless execution of strategies across all digital platforms, integrated with through the line
- Ensure all elements of digital campaigns go live on time and are fulfilled to specifications.
- Ensure applicable digital campaigns include retargeting segment pixels, post click conversion pixels, and post view conversion pixels, UTM Tracking codes with standard
- Track campaign fulfilment in status documents and deliver monthly campaign reports, with proactive recommendations with regards to optimisations.
- Participate in in-house training programs as well as attend, as necessary, seminars, conferences, and workshops.
- Research and compile competitive data.
- Assist in analysis of research to develop strategies and tactics.
- Respond to competitive requests, and have an action plan for tactical opportunities.
- Technical Skills / Experience:
- Relevant diploma/ degree
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing Google AdWords and Facebook
- Advertising and Programmatic Display
- Familiarity with online advertising concepts such as Programmatic, Dynamic, RTB, banners, emailers, SEM, SEO, PPC, Mobile advertising, social media and other media
- Hold at least 1 Google Certification in AdWords, Analytics of GDN
- Experience in setting up and delivering Analytics Reports from one or more of the following: Google Analytics
- Strong oral and written presentation and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Advanced Excel), Google Analytics, DoubleClick, Adwords, Facebook Business Manager and Twitter Ads
- Experience with back-end tools for inventory assessment, and the ability to stay up-to-date with industry developments are essential for success in this role
- Staying on top of new media channels and platforms
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Basic understanding of the principles of marketing and advertising, as well as an understanding of media concepts and terms, creative and budget requirements
- Detail-oriented with exceptional critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task, work successfully with teams, and work under pressure
- Project management and time management skills