Central Gauteng Mental Health Society seeks to appoint the Manager for Soweto Office.
• Manage service delivery in Soweto office.
• Provide support and supervision to staff.
• Control and manage finances and assets in the area.
• Ensure that all social work services are rendered effectively, i.e. casework, group work and community work.
• Manage database for all clients and statutory work services.
• Perform administrative tasks.
• Establish and maintain stakeholders and donor relationship.
• Raise funds and compile business plans and progress reports to donors and government departments.
• Develop strategic partnership in the region and represent mental health interests on various platforms.
• Degree in Social Work
• Registration with SACSSP for the financial year 2021/22
• Minimum of four years Social Work experience
• Knowledge in mental health sector and statutory work service will serve as an added advantage
• In possession of Valid driver's license
• Strong leadership qualities
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Innovative and strategic thinker
• Good networking skills and report writing skills.
To apply, send an application letter, CV and certified ID copy and relevant qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12h00 on the 18th June 2021. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.