• Person must be able to speak an African language fluently.
• Driver's license is compulsory.
• Candidate needs to be reliable, work independently and as part of multi-professional team,
plan and prioritize work and handle crisis intervention and work well in a multi-professional
• He/she must be optimal productive, open and honest, well-organized.
• Maintain discipline with regards to code of conduct, open/honest and professional
communication, able to focus on various aspects and projects.
• Must be registered at SACSSP.
• Knowledge of substance abuse will be an advantage.
• Weekend/Public Holiday on call duty rotation.
Please send applications to email@example.com.
Closing date for applications: 10 June 2022.